Suitable for Vets in their first year since graduating from a primary veterinary degree. Applicants must be registered with the RCVS.
Subsidised Full Membership, plus printed copies of essential BSAVA guides included with membership. Join now and you will benefit immediately from:
- Free printed copies of the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary Part A (Canine and Feline), BSAVA Guide to Procedures in Small Animal Practice, and BSAVA Pocketbook for Vets
- BSAVA App, with access to essential resources including the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary Parts A and B (Exotic Pets)
- Free regional and member-only CPD (including Learn @ Lunch and Diagnostic Rounds), plus extensive discounted CPD
- Discounted BSAVA Congress registration – the biggest small animal conference in Europe
- Free or discounted access to Congress lectures on demand via the BSAVA Library
- Save 35% on all BSAVA print and digital publications
- Six months free subscription to the VETbytes App (followed by discounted access)
- Complimentary subscription to Companion, the essential monthly publication for BSAVA members, including instructive CPD features view sample issue
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Small Animal Practice, the peer-reviewed journal covering all aspects of medicine and surgery (worth £328 in 2023)
- Access to our member-only PDP Resource Bank: a bank of online webinars, podcasts, and articles structured around professional and clinical skills, aimed at recent graduates
- Huge range of webinars and other resources in the BSAVA digital library
- Complimentary FECAVA and WSAVA membership and discounted rates at their Congresses
How much is it to join?
Full membership for 2023 is £89. Why not pay by annual Direct Debit and SAVE £5? For more information on different ways to pay, please see the How do I pay? section above.
Membership runs for a full 12 months and is renewable prior to the anniversary of your joining date.