UK residents who are studying towards a recognised Veterinary Nursing qualification are eligible for this free membership.
Join now and you will benefit immediately from:
- Save 35% on all BSAVA publications, including the BSAVA Textbook of Veterinary Nursing and Pocketbook for Veterinary Nurses
- Free regional and member-only nursing CPD, plus extensive discounted CPD
- Discounted BSAVA Congress registration – the biggest small animal conference in Europe
- Free or discounted access to Congress lectures on demand (nursing stream where applicable) via the BSAVA Library
- Online access to Companion, the essential monthly publication for BSAVA members, including instructive CPD features view sample issue
- Huge range of webinars and other resources in the BSAVA digital library
- Free subscription to VETbytes Nursing App, launching later in 2022 in partnership with BSAVA
To be eligible for this free membership you must:
- Be studying towards a recognised Veterinary Nursing qualification
- Provide a work, education and/or home email address
- Provide the name and address of your college when applying
- Give your anticipated date of qualification
How much is it to join?
Membership is FREE. It runs from the point of joining until the final year of studies continuing to 31 December. In the November of the year in which you graduate, you will be sent a renewal request to invite you to become a vet nurse member – please ensure you keep your contact details up-to-date.