Suitable for Vets who are studying fulltime for a postgraduate veterinary qualification, verified with an annual certificate signed by their supervisor, or working as an intern or resident at a referral practice, verified with an annual certificate from their employer.
Subsidised Full Membership. Join now and you will benefit immediately from:
- A free printed copy of the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary Part A (Canine and Feline)
- BSAVA App, with access to essential resources including the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary Parts A and B, Guide to procedures in Small Animal Practice, and Guide to the Use of Veterinary Medicines
- Free regional and member-only CPD (including Learn @ Lunch and Diagnostic Rounds), plus extensive discounted CPD
- Discounted BSAVA Congress registration – the biggest small animal conference in Europe
- Free or discounted access to Congress lectures on demand via the BSAVA Library
- Save 35% on all BSAVA print and digital publications
- One-third off a subscription to the VETbytes App
- Complimentary subscription to Companion, the essential monthly publication for BSAVA members, including instructive CPD features view sample issue
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Small Animal Practice, the peer-reviewed journal covering all aspects of medicine and surgery (worth £328 in 2023)
- Access to our member-only Professional Key Skills modular CPD programme
- Huge range of webinars and other resources in the BSAVA digital library
- Complimentary FECAVA and WSAVA membership and discounted rates at their Congresses
How much is it to join?
Full membership for 2022 is £169. Why not pay by annual Direct Debit and SAVE £10? For more information on different payment options, please see the How do I pay? section above.
Membership runs for a full 12 months and is renewable prior to the anniversary of your joining date.